Carbon Monoxide is a very real danger. And on this blog I’m planning to write about the dangers posed by this silent killer. In my case it was the keyless ignition system on the Lexus that was parked in my girlfriend’s garage that killed her and nearly killed me. As the car continued to run in the garage we had no idea what was happening to us, if we had known about some of the signs and symptoms to look out for it might have made a difference. On this blog you will read about the danger that these keyless ignitions pose and you will read about Carbon Monoxide dangers in general and most importantly you can read about how to prevent this from happening to you and your family.
If I can keep what happened to us from happening to just one other person then it’s worth it. Read about what happened to us in the My Story section.
If you have a similar experience or story we want to hear about it, so comment on the site, or send me an email.